- Current Certified CNA by the Maryland Board of Nursing
- 1-2 years of nursing assistant experience
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification
- Shift Time: 7AM-3PM, 3PM-11PM, 11PM-7AM
- Assists with activities of daily living (ADL’s), including bathing, feeding, dressing, skin care, positioning, ambulation, toileting, and range of motion activities.
- Works under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse or other members of the licensed nursing team.
- Monitors and reports any behavior, health, or vital statistic changes of the patient’s condition to the licensed nursing team or appropriate personnel.
- Knowledge of aseptic techniques, basic wound care, and patient safety
- Ability to communicate with nursing personnel and other department personnel.
- Demonstrate appropriate knowledge of relevant nursing care specific to the patient population served.
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge for safe use of medical equipment.
- Protects the Organization’s value by keeping patient information confidential.
- Serves and protects the health care facilities by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures; federal, state, and local requirements.
- Demonstrate proficiency in verbal and written communication skills.
WHY CHOOSE US?
MEDLINK CAREER HUB is a locally owned medical staffing company based in Baltimore, Maryland. Having recognized the high demand for nurses and other allied health professionals, we aim to help alleviate some of those demands. Our goal is to provide top-tier and experienced clinicians to healthcare facilities in need. We take pride in listening and getting to know our applicants and clients to best understand what both parties need and ensure a great match.
MedLink Career Hub is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.