Start Date: 12/11/2023
Shifts: 0800AM-0430PM; Days
Contract Weeks: 13
Guarantee: 40 hrs
Gross Weekly Pay: up to $2,800
Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Graduate of a master’s level program in SLP which is accredited by Education Standards Board or whose practice meets ASHA certification requirements
- Meet the education and experience requirements for Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology or Audiology granted by ASHA
- Current and unrestricted MD SLP Therapy license
- Eligible to work in the USA
- Minimum of 6 months SLP experience working with an adult and geriatric population
- Current CPR certification
- Provide speech therapy services to maximize speech, language, cognitive and swallowing abilities.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges daily to patient records.
- Document patient care in accordance with facility’s regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Provide speech-language treatment and patient care according to facility, state and federal regulations and professional guidelines.
- Delegate tasks and supervise fellows, technicians and assistants.
- Maintain open and ongoing communication with hospital departments to ensure that patient, staff and hospital needs are met.
WHY CHOOSE US?
MEDLINK CAREER HUB is a locally owned medical staffing company based in Lutherville-Timonium, Maryland. Having recognized the high demand for nurses and other allied health professionals, we aim to help alleviate some of those demands. Our goal is to provide top-tier and experienced clinicians to healthcare facilities in need. We pride in listening and really getting to know our applicants and clients to best understand what both parties need and ensure a great match.
MedLink Career Hub is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.