Start Date: ASAP
Shifts: 0630PM-0700AM; Nights
Contract Weeks: 13
Gross Weekly Pay: up to $1,980
Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Current Registered Nurse License(s) in the State of Maryland or other Nurse Licensure Compact State.
- At least 1-2 years of recent experience in the area of specialty
- Current BLS certification
- COVID Vaccine or valid exemption on file
- Physical and TB/PPD
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screening
- Provide direct and indirect nursing care to forensic clients, patients, and inmates with mental, emotional, or developmental disabilities under the direction of the supervising registered nurse and correctional facility.
- Plans and implements nursing care including administration of medication, therapeutic agents, treatments, disease prevention, and restorative measures ordered by a physician.
- Collaborate with physicians and other health care providers; takes independent action within professional preparation and legal limits to maintain order.
- Supervise the conduct of forensic clients, patients, and inmates to protect and maintain the safety of persons and property.
- Assists physicians with medical and/or minor surgical procedures; Obtains samples, specimens, and cultures for diagnostic testing per physician orders.
- Performs assessment and ongoing monitoring of forensic clients, patients, and inmates physical and psychosocial status.
- Maintains accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Initiates emergency resuscitative measures according to adult resuscitation and advanced life support protocols.
- Provides care in a non-judgmental, non-discriminatory manner that is sensitive to the patient’s and family’s diversity, preserving their autonomy, dignity, and rights.
- Serves and protects the facility by adhering to professional standards, policies, and procedures; federal, state, and local requirements.
- Knowledge of various computer systems.
WHY CHOOSE US?
MEDLINK CAREER HUB is a locally owned medical staffing company based in Lutherville-Timonium, Maryland. Having recognized the high demand for nurses and other allied health professionals, we aim to help alleviate some of those demands. Our goal is to provide top-tier and experienced clinicians to healthcare facilities in need. We pride in listening and really getting to know our applicants and clients to best understand what both parties need and ensure a great match.
MedLink Career Hub is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.