Based in Chicago and Germany, MARKT-PILOT is a fast-growing, high-tech SaaS Start Up that helps leading manufacturers increase revenue, profitability, and customer satisfaction through market intelligence. We are looking for a dedicated Customer Success Manager, someone who loves building and nourishing customer relationships to ensure that our customers achieve their business goals and have a great experience while using our technology. If you are deeply passionate about long-term Customer Success in a state of the art SaaS environment, driven by measurable results and are a people person as well as team player you might just be the perfect candidate and we want to hear from you! This is a full-time opportunity with flexibility to work on a hybrid schedule. We love diverse teams and encourage anybody with the right set of skills and mindset to apply.
What we expect you to own and run with:
• Immerse quickly and autonomously into MARKT-PILOT’s industry to understand our customer’s language.
• Guide our customers to implement market-based pricing, helping them realize the full potential of our solution ultimately making more money with spare parts.
• Own overall relationships with your assigned customers, which includes managing on-boarding, training, implementation, increasing adoption, ensuring retention and high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Answer questions, empathize and understand our customers outspoken and not communicated business needs while demonstrating how our products or services can fulfil them.
• Work collaboratively with Sales and Marketing department to ensure customer satisfaction and promote a positive experience while using our technology.
• Work with the leadership team to set up strategic customer success processes, build playbooks and make Customer Success even more scalable.
• Uncover the root cause of a problem, quickly analyze potential solutions, and make clear, informed and timely recommendations.
• Establish a trusted and strategic partner relationship to help drive continued value of our products and services.
Which boxes you need to check:
• At least 5 years’ experience in communications, sales, account management, or customer success teams.
• Experience working with or for Machine Manufacturers (OEMs) is a big plus.
• Self-drive and a problem-solving mentality – nothing holds you back from ensuring our customers have maximum success with MARKT-PILOT.
• Customer oriented demeanor and ability to easily engage in meaningful conversations over the phone and in person.
• Team player and people’s person.
• Ability to effectively handle a significant number of diverse and complex problems at the same time.
• Agility and flexibility to immediately tend to customer needs as they arise.
• Excellent time management, and critical thinking skills.
• Experience with CRM or CSM software (HubSpot a plus).
• Ability to travel sporadically within the US (10-20%).
What we offer:
Being part of MARKT-PILOT means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of manufacturing, the future of our company and at the very same time your own future career. Regular team events, flexible working hours and modern offices in downtown Chicago make MARKT-PILOT a unique company to work for.
• We have an agile culture that puts people and their development above all else.
• Our employees have premium medical plan options including dental, vision and life insurance. 75% covered by MARKT-PILOT
• We are all about flexibility. 25 paid days off, flexible working hours and opportunity to work on a hybrid schedule.
• 3 months paid parental leave.
• 5% 401k match.
$80,000 - $110,000 per year (Based on experience)
MARKT-PILOT is a fast-growing SaaS Start-Up based in Esslingen (Germany) and Chicago, IL (USA) that provides comprehensive market, pricing, and competitive intelligence for global manufacturers. We help our customers maximize revenue and profit while improving their customer relationships with market-driven pricing. The largest global manufacturers rely on MARKT-PILOT to transform their after-sales business. At MARKT-PILOT, we inspire innovation with passion, we perform with team spirit, and we think big. We believe in working with like-minded people: Ambitious forward-thinkers who constantly challenge the status quo and achieve outstanding results. We are growing rapidly, having tripled in size over the past years, and need your expertise to continue our aggressive expansion.
$80,000 - $110,000 per year