We are looking for a highly analytical thinker with an audience-first mindset for the role of Content Marketing Manager. If you are a skilled writer and editor, you have a basic understanding of marketing principles, and you can manage a team of content creators, we would love to have you in our team! Based in Chicago and Germany, Markt Pilot is a fast-growing, high-tech SaaS Start Up that helps leading manufacturers increase revenue, profitability, and customer satisfaction through market intelligence. Ideally you will Immerse quickly and autonomously into Markt Pilot’s industry to orchestrate digital content strategies across all online platforms and drive business success.
What we expect you to own and run with:
• Establish a clearly defined content strategy that will enable Markt Pilot to distribute the right content to our customers and target audience.
• Develop and own overall content strategy and editorial calendar.
• Drive relevant traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion.
• Measure the results of marketing activity to better understand the behavior of our customers and improve future marketing campaigns.
• Manage content creators and freelancers leading the development of new processes.
• Manage a content marketing budget efficiently.
Which boxes you need to check:
• At least 4+ years of experience as a Content Marketing Manager.
• Proficiency in digital B2B marketing, ideally in a B2B SaaS context.
• Manufacturing experience, ideally in a B2B SaaS context is a plus.
• Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
• Experience with popular marketing tools and technology (HubSpot preferred).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Creativity and the ability to develop original content that provokes engagement.
• Strong leadership qualities.
What we offer at Markt Pilot:
Being part of Markt Pilot means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of manufacturing, the future of our company and at the very same time your own future career. Regular team events, flexible working hours and modern offices in downtown Chicago make Markt Pilot a unique company to work for.
• We have an agile culture that puts people and their development above all else.
• Our employees have premium medical plan options including dental, vision and life insurance.
• We are all about flexibility. 25 paid days off, flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely.
• 3 months paid maternity AND paternity leave. • 5% 401k match.
$70,000 - $90,000 per year (Based on experience).
About Markt Pilot:
Markt Pilot is a fast-growing SaaS Start-Up based in Esslingen (Germany) and Chicago, IL (USA) that provides comprehensive market, pricing, and competitive intelligence for global manufacturers. We help our customers maximize revenue and profit while improving their customer relationships with market-driven pricing. The largest global manufacturers rely on Markt Pilot to transform their after-sales business. At Markt Pilot, we inspire innovation with passion, we perform with team spirit, and we think big. We believe in working with like-minded people: Ambitious forward-thinkers who constantly challenge the status quo and achieve outstanding results. We are growing rapidly, having tripled in size over the past year, and need your expertise to continue our aggressive expansion.
$70,000 - $90,000 per year