Based in Chicago and Germany, Markt Pilot is a fast-growing, high-tech SaaS Start Up that helps leading manufacturers increase revenue, profitability, and customer satisfaction through market intelligence. We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. If you are motivated and results-driven, we would love you in our team!
What we expect you to own and run with:
• Conduct market research to identify potential new clients, and work closely with Marketing and Sales departments to implement agreed-upon growth strategies.
• Accomplish set goals and objectives by cultivating strong relationships with new clients and maintaining existing client relationships.
• High-volume outreach to prospects using cold calling, mailing and other techniques.
• Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives.
• Work collaboratively with Account Executives to develop and present proposals tailored to each individual client's specific needs.
• Ensure outstanding customer service throughout the sales cycle by regular client follow up.
Which boxes you need to check:
• Bachelor’s degree in business management or at least 2 years of relevant work experience in business development, sales, or related fields.
• Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles.
• Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls).
• Experience with CRM software (HubSpot preferred)
• Show persistence and resilience while dealing with objections and rejection due to high volume cold outreach.
• Excellent communication skills, strong leadership, time management, and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to deliver engaging presentations
What we offer at Markt Pilot:
Being part of Markt Pilot means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of manufacturing, the future of our company and at the very same time your own future career. Regular team events, flexible working hours and modern offices in downtown Chicago make Markt Pilot a unique company to work for.
• We have an agile culture that puts people and their development above all else.
• Our employees have premium medical plan options including dental, vision and life insurance.
• We are all about flexibility! 25 paid days off, flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely.
• 3 months paid maternity AND paternity leave.
• 5% 401k match.
$50,000 - $70,000 per year (Based on experience).
About Markt Pilot:
Markt Pilot is a fast-growing SaaS Start-Up based in Esslingen (Germany) and Chicago, IL (USA) that provides comprehensive market, pricing, and competitive intelligence for global manufacturers. We help our customers maximize revenue and profit while improving their customer relationships with market-driven pricing. The largest global manufacturers rely on Markt Pilot to transform their after-sales business. At Markt Pilot, we inspire innovation with passion, we perform with team spirit, and we think big. We believe in working with like-minded people: Ambitious forward-thinkers who constantly challenge the status quo and achieve outstanding results. We are growing rapidly, having tripled in size over the past year, and need your expertise to continue our aggressive expansion.
$50,000 - $70,000 per year