Junior Project Manager
Reports to: CEO
Location: A Remote position with periodic on-site or photoshoot requirements in the Long Beach, CA area. Applicant *must* be located in California.
FLSA Status: Part-time, Non-Exempt
Junior Project Manager
A Junior Project Manager is a professional in charge of ensuring their teams complete all projects on time, within budget, and communicate directly with clients. They prevent scope creep while also managing individual tasks for their respective teams with keen attention to detail to avoid any unpleasant surprises.
Margaux Agency is a leading digital marketing agency specializing in brand strategy, social media marketing, content creation, digital advertising, web design, and development for modern wellness and lifestyle brands. We combine creative and digital marketing tactics that resonate with a tech-savvy audience. These strategies are custom-built solutions that help brands connect with their ideal customers.
What does a Junior Project Manager do?
As our project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline and client concerns.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track the progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in social media marketing and technologies
- Excellent client-facing, customer service, and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Google Office Suite
- Sick leave
- Flexible schedule
- Monthly Cell phone stipend
- Monthly Internet stipend
- Annual Continuing education stipend
- Annual Work-from-home stipend
- 401k with Matching
If you need assistance or accommodations with this application, please email [email protected]