THIS IS A WFH ON MONDAYS AND IN THE OFFICE TUESDAY - FRIDAY POSITION. THIS IS NON-NEGOTIABLE. IF THIS DOES NOT ALIGN WITH YOUR PREFERENCES, THIS WILL NOT BE THE BEST FIT FOR YOU.
Responsibilities will include assisting the account team with opening jobs, tracking time, creating and updating status reports, developing time lines, writing up and reviewing change orders, estimating and billing, proofing and QA for all projects.
Reports to the VP of Operations.
- Maintains a clear understanding of clients and overarching strategy of all assigned projects.
- Supports account team in day-to-day activities for assigned clients and ensures projects stay on schedule and continue moving forward.
- Keeps apprised of clients’ brands/products/services/marketing/industry developments.
- Reviews and proofs projects moving through the agency. Serves as quality control for all projects before sent to clients.
- Collaborates with account team in establishing budget, deliverables and timeline for delivery with established expectations.
- Collaborates with team in preparing client invoices, proposals, marketing communications and strategic marketing plans, media and public relations plans, change orders.
- Regularly checks for and responds DAILY to all client communications, including calls and emails.
- Checks and approves creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and art, and coordinates client approvals
- Oversees scope management, project lifecycle, and resource management.
- Informs and involves account executive immediately in event of potential problems (i.e., client/agency relations, budget overruns, scheduling, etc.)
- At least 3 years of experience managing marketing projects, preferably in a consulting or agency environment across a diverse set of deliverables.
- Bachelor’s required.
- Competent knowledge of project management methodology.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, learn quickly and respond positively to change
- Must have an understanding and appreciation of design
- Will be trained in and must fully understand agency System of Record, Workamajig