- I. Essential Job Functions:
- Must take pride in their work
- Strive to perform make-ready duties in the most time-efficient manner
- Ensures excellence in repair and first impression
- Inspects apartments continuously, recording and correcting deficiencies
- Identifies items for repair and remedies any plumbing, electrical, appliance, or general maintenance deficiencies.
- Successfully completes make ready turn checklists ensuring 100% completion and satisfaction
- Identifies opportunities to save time throughout make ready process without hindering quality
- Maintains a service-oriented environment by exhibiting a professional appearance and attitude
- II. Other job functions:
- Assists Crew Leader and Cleaning Director as needed
- Communicates with clients in a professional and customer service-oriented manner
- Performs maintenance and preventative maintenance as needed
- Performs unit walks to determine supply needs
- Identifies opportunities for additional company revenue including chargebacks for time/materials and new work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to shifting priorities
III. Physical demands:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lift and carry objects up to 100 lbs
- Carry and maintain all company-owned equipment
- The employee will have to walk and stand for extended periods. The standing and walking will include uneven and slippery surfaces.
- The employee will have to climb ladders or stairs, kneel, crouch and/or crawl to inspect various elements of the unit.
- The employee will need to push, pull, finger, grasp and feel in order to inspect the job or to perform various duties.
- The employee will need to have the visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned and to make observations as to the quality of the product.
- The employee may be required to operate a motorized vehicle and other equipment.
IV. Work environment:
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The work environment may expose this employee to heights, proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, high heat, cold and/or exposure to chemicals.
- The work environment might require mandatory overtime based on the company’s demands.
V. Employment Qualification
- Self-motivated, positive, high-energy person
- Demonstrated work ethic with a history of loyalty and integrity
- Valid driver’s license and insurance, reliable transportation
- Experienced and proficient with electrical and plumbing, carpentry, appliances and interior repairs. Able to operate carpet shampoo machine, hand tools and appliance dolly.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in the multi-family maintenance or construction industry
Note: This description is intended to indicate the kinds and levels of work difficulty that will be required of the position that will be given the title and shall not be construed as declaring what specific duties and responsibilities of any position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of the supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under supervision. The use of an expression or illustration describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties mentioned that are of a similar kind or level of difficulty