Lynx is an API-connected healthcare payments, banking, and e-commerce platform that enables companies to embed customizable health-fintech solutions into their customer experience to improve affordability, drive health engagement, and enhance financial security.
Lynx is on a mission to close the gap between health and finance, helping consumers save for, afford, and pay for their healthcare.
Lynx was founded by experienced leaders from both healthcare and finance industries and is backed by prominent VC investors such as Obvious Ventures, .406 Ventures, and Frist Cressey.
At Lynx, we understand the profound impact that socioeconomic, racial, and gender inequalities have on health outcomes, and we are committed to building a diverse team to make Lynx products accessible and valuable for those that need it most. To help us achieve our lofty goals, we’re on a mission to find the best and brightest people to join our team.
We are looking for a detail-oriented and organized Project Manager. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can operate effectively with limited support and isn’t afraid of taking charge. This Project Manager will report directly to senior leadership and will be responsible for ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meet the desired objectives. This person will work on internal and external-facing projects such as product launches, partner onboarding and integration, annual planning, and other strategic efforts.
The key duties and responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with stakeholders to define project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Developing comprehensive project plans, including timelines, milestones, and resource requirements.
- Effectively managing project teams to meet project timelines. Providing guidance, direction, and support to team members. Holding regular project meetings to review status of plans.
- Developing a project schedule and monitoring progress against the plan. Identifying critical path activities and ensure timely completion of tasks; includes holding project team members accountable for the completion of their assigned tasks.
- Identifying potential risks and developing risk management strategies. Implementing risk mitigation plans and monitoring risks throughout the project lifecycle. Taking proactive measures to minimize or eliminate risks.
- Contribute directly or take on initiatives when necessary to keep initiatives on track and/or where there may be resource contention.
- Preparing regular progress reports and project documentation. Maintaining accurate and up-to-date project records, including project plans, meeting minutes, and decision logs. Providing documentation for audit and compliance purposes.
- Conducting project reviews and lessons learned sessions to identify areas for improvement. Implementing best practices and process enhancements to optimize project management methodologies.
Qualifications and Experience
Our ideal candidate has:
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a Project Management role preferably at a technology or financial services company. Experience at a startup a plus.
- A bachelor’s degree.
To prosper in this role, you should possess and demonstrate the following skills:
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- A natural sense of urgency with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and matrix-manage resources across multiple disciplines.
- Problem-solving, decision-making, and attention to detail.
- A collaborative personality and be open to suggestions from team members.
- Strong time management and organizational skills to meet deadlines.
- A solid understanding of project management principles, methodologies, and tools.
- An ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment, adapt to changing project requirements, and work effectively under pressure to achieve project goals.
Why you’ll love working at Lynx
- Competitive salary packages, equity, and performance bonuses
- A driven, optimistic, customer-focused, accountable, and collaborative culture
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) plan
- A flexible approach to remote and in-person work. For those that prefer an office setting, this role may be based in Boston. For those who prefer remote work we will accommodate you whenever possible
Lynx is an equal opportunity employer. We value everyone's voice and contribution, and do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, genetic characteristic, disability, active military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Our success rests on our ability to build a diverse, talented, and collaborative team.