Lynx is an API-connected healthcare payments, banking, and e-commerce platform that enables companies to embed customizable health-fintech solutions into their customer experience to improve affordability, drive health engagement, and enhance financial security.
Lynx is on a mission to close the gap between health and finance, helping consumers save for, afford, and pay for their healthcare.
Lynx was founded by experienced leaders from both healthcare and finance industries and is backed by prominent VC investors such as Obvious Ventures, .406 Ventures, and Frist Cressey.
At Lynx, we understand the profound impact that socioeconomic, racial, and gender inequalities have on health outcomes and we are committed to building a diverse team to make Lynx products accessible and valuable for those that need it most. To help us achieve our lofty goals, we’re on a mission to find the best and brightest people to join our team.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will report directly to our Chief Product Officer. This person will be responsible for:
- The strategy, planning, and development process for Lynx software products
- Prioritizing product features and roadmap development
- Serving as an industry expert on trends and best practices in the healthcare industry
- Evaluating emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products, as well as make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage
- Uncovering and understanding customer needs and translating them into requirements
- Partnering effectively with design, engineering, operations, strategy, and marketing teams in an agile development environment
Qualifications and Experience
Our ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in healthcare, digital health, or fintech
- Deep healthcare industry knowledge including but not limited to enrollment, claims feeds, health insurance, providers systems and more
- Experience working with CDH accounts (HSA, FSA, HRA)
- Experience managing software products from idea to delivery
- Experience using Atlassian suite of products including Jira, Aha, and others
- Experience with consumer research, feedback, and competitive intelligence through research, surveys, interviews and other means
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with an engineering or technical discipline
Why you’ll love working at Lynx
- Competitive salary packages, equity, and performance bonuses
- A driven, optimistic, customer-focused, accountable, and collaborative culture
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) plan
- A flexible approach to remote and in-person work. For those that prefer an office setting, this role may be based in Boston. For those who prefer remote work we will accommodate you whenever possible