Administrative Assistant A little bit about our organization, LACCEA provides legal representation of the highest quality to our members in areas involving County policy, promotions, discipline, and administrative proceedings. LACCEA offers legal representation to Los Angeles County employees who are covered by a Union or who are not represented, such as managers. In many cases, we provide representation to members who wish to have their cases managed by one of our experienced attorneys rather than a union steward or business agent. What are we looking for? a self-motivated administrative assistant to help ensure smooth running of the office. You will provide a broad spectrum of networking services from attending recruitment events, company functions and provide general office support.
· Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
· Strong leadership skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook and DocuSign
· Good people skills
· Ability to create spreadsheets
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
· Mindfulness and critical thinking skills
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 2+ years administrative experience.
· Ability to write, speak and interact clearly and professionally.
· Can manage sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
· Travel for work conferences and meetings is required.
· Paid holidays and Vacation time
$20 - $25 per hour