Project Manager on the commercial team participates in and supports commercial operations / business development activities as the company’s partnerships with the broader Cell Therapy industry are vetted, cultivated, managed to successful delivery of work product(s), and closed. This is an opportunity to manage internal and external collaboration in multiple client projects from contract execution to project closure. These contracts can include tissue and cellular raw material supply chain establishment and management, process development services, clinical manufacturing services, and clinical trial sample processing services. This position requires effective collaboration with all departments within OrganaBio, as well as with clients’ supply chain, process development, manufacturing, QA/QC/regulatory, and clinical research points of contact.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Coordinates internal departments/functions to meet project timelines and deliverables
· Facilitates internal discussions to ensure project deadlines and deliverables are being met
· Meets with customers, along with Sales/BD team, to understand customer specifications for process development and manufacturing services work
· Acts as the point of contact for client programs assigned, assisting communicating project milestones and deliverable updates internally and externally
· Manages timelines, Gantt charts, budgets for projects
· Ensures project challenges and risks are being identified and determines resolution pathways with relevant stakeholders
· Communicates customer needs/specifications internally
· Supports acquisition of new customer service contracts and drives execution to meet deliverables
· Liaises with customer for consistent and effective communication of timelines and deliverables
· Liaises with key internal stakeholders to generate Bill of Materials, Cost of Goods, and timelines for project proposals
· Works with VP, Corporate Development to determine pricing and fee schedules for projects
· Manages project workflows to track to milestones and deliverables under each service contract
· Adheres to developed project management systems within OrganaBio
Non-Essential Functions: May have other duties and responsibilities as required
· Must demonstrate strong communication skills and emotional intelligence to build relationships quickly internally and with external clients.
· Must demonstrate ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
· Experience managing projects at each stage of the project life-cycle.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Degree in a relevant technical discipline (e.g. Biology/Chemistry/Microbiology/ Engineering / Project Management) or related field is preferred.
Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience managing projects.
Computer Skills: Ability to use the Microsoft suite of products.
Certificates & Licenses: N/A. PMP optional but preferred.
Other Requirements: Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
OrganaBio is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. OrganaBio prohibits any form of unlawful harassment or discrimination against applicants for employment or employees on the basis of any legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local law.
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION FOR EMPLOYMENT APPLICATIONS OrganaBio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to enable applicants with disabilities to have equal opportunity to search for a job opening or apply for a position. Any applicant requiring assistance with our career opportunities website or who needs accommodation due to a disability, should send an e-mail to [email protected] This email address is not for general employment inquiries or correspondence. We may only respond to those requests that are related to the accessibility of the online application system due to a disability.
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
$65,000 - $85,000 per year