The successful candidate will help drive new business in key markets by creating initial touchpoints with prospective clients.
· Create a measurable and attainable prospecting schedule to engage with target accounts.
· Understand OrganaBio’s portfolio of RUO and GMP compliant products/services.
· Work cross-functionally with members of the corporate development team.
· Routinely send warm emails, messages, and make phone calls to prospective leads as a first touchpoint.
· Accurately qualify leads and create tasks in our CRM.
· Ensure a smooth transition of accounts to the outside sales team.
· Field post-sale client questions and serve as the first layer of customer support.
· Regularly check with clients for customer feedback and to understand additional project requirements.
· Act as the voice of customer to make sure OrganaBio is positioned for success amidst a rapidly changing competitive landscape.
· Create a well-characterized lead list of target accounts and contacts.
· Report updates on lead generation and prospecting.
· Professional spoken communication and written communication
· Excellent organizational skills
· Diligent worker with high tolerance for rejection or feedback.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in the life sciences or related area preferred.
Experience: 1-2 years of sales experience with the sourcing of cellular starting material, cell culture, cell biology, molecular biology or relevant discipline is preferred but not required.
Computer Skills: Basic to intermediate skills in Microsoft Office and CRM software (SFDC, HubSpot).
Other Requirements: Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Will need to be available during West Coast business hours.
$26 - $31.25 per hour