The Associate Manager, Regional Scientific Sales is a highly rewarding position responsible for achieving annual revenue goals and helping to drive the company’s growth. This role will focus specifically on new small to medium sized business acquisition within biotechnology and regenerative medicine companies. The Associate Manager, Regional Scientific Sales, is responsible for generating new business opportunities by developing relationships with commercial accounts. Primary responsibilities include inside and outside sales activities such as networking, lead generation, and participation in trade associations, lunch and learns, networking events, conferences, and industry meetings. Experience within commercial business development preferred. Must be within easy commute of major metropolitan area (Boston, NYC, Philadelphia).
· Manage a book of business within a region in the United States for small-medium sized business targets.
· In conjunction with the Sr. Director of Business Development, create a measurable territory business plan within the Northeast to meet quarterly and annual sales goals.
· Track, report and analyze territory opportunities on a routine basis.
· Maintain strong relationships with key accounts and drive new business acquisitions.
· Prospect for new opportunities and onboard new accounts.
· Attend local biotech lunch and learns and networking events to prospect net new clients.
· As appropriate, assist in drafting and negotiating contracts including NDAs & SOWs.
· Consult with clients to develop a strong understanding of their overall project plans/phases.
· Demonstrate a thorough understanding of OrganaBio’s portfolio of RUO and GMP compliant products/services and their competitive positioning in the market.
· Work cross-functionally with other business units to maintain a culture of teamwork and maximize annual revenue.
· Act as the voice of the customer and work closely with marketing to make sure OrganaBio is positioned for success amidst a rapidly changing competitive landscape.
· Travel to client meetings, vendor shows, and conferences to demonstrate new products and capabilities.
· Basic sales knowledge
· Strong communication skills
· Prospecting experience and a hunter mentality preferred
· Basic negotiation skills
· Demonstrated knowledge of birth tissue and birth-tissue-derived cellular products and manufacturing processes
· Demonstrated knowledge of blood products and manufacturing processes
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in the life sciences or related area.
Experience: 1-2 years of sales experience with the sourcing of cellular starting material.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM software (SFDC, HubSpot).
OrganaBio is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. OrganaBio prohibits any form of unlawful harassment or discrimination against applicants for employment or employees on the basis of any legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local law.
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION FOR EMPLOYMENT APPLICATIONS OrganaBio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to enable applicants with disabilities to have equal opportunity to search for a job opening or apply for a position. Any applicant requiring assistance with our career opportunities website or who needs accommodation due to a disability, should send an e-mail to [email protected]. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or correspondence. We may only respond to those requests that are related to the accessibility of the online application system due to a disability.
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
$65,000 - $75,000 per year