About Longacre Company
We are building the best commercial/home services company in the state of Pennsylvania. Longacre has been helping property owners in the Southeast PA area for 100+ years. Currently, we are a one-stop hub for everything related to a property (electrical, plumbing, HVAC, kitchen/bath).
Our Core Values
- Customer First. Our customers depend on us to solve critical problems. We must keep their needs front and center in all we do.
Move with purpose. Speed matters. Getting back to someone today is better than tomorrow. We strive to solve our customer’s problems quickly without compromising on quality. This doesn’t mean that we work more after hours, longer days, or zip through jobs in 5 minutes. It means that we move urgently to be the best resource for our customers.
Be humble. We are honest when we don’t know how to do something and we don’t judge each other for being vulnerable. We aren’t scared to ask questions, no matter our role in the company.
- Strive for excellence. We care deeply about the quality of our services. We don’t settle for good. We take end-to-end accountability for seeing our work through and delivering on our commitments.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead and supervise a team of Plumbing service technicians, dispatchers, and administrative staff to ensure effective service delivery and customer support.
- Navigate being in the field as a lead plumber and being in the office as the plumbing manager. This is a hybrid role.
- Manage daily service schedules, assign tasks, and optimize technician routes for timely and efficient response to client requests.
- Foster a customer-centric culture, ensuring that service interactions are professional, courteous, and aligned with company values.
- Collaborate with clients to address inquiries, concerns, and service-related issues, working to swiftly resolve any challenges that arise.
- Conduct regular performance reviews, provide feedback, and offer training and development opportunities to enhance team capabilities.
- Monitor inventory levels of parts and supplies, coordinating with procurement to ensure availability for service needs.
- At least 5 years of plumbing experience in the field.
- Recent track record of working with residential customers.
- Ability to create custom quotes.
- Experience using ServiceTitan and managing a flat-rate pricebook in ServiceTitan.
- Possess the ability to train technicians on how to present at least two estimates to residential customers and educate customers on the best options (repair vs. replace).
- Patient, empathetic, and positive when dealing with technicians and customers.
- Need to be willing to go out in the field if something goes wrong on a job or step into on-call if a technician has an emergency.
- High school diploma or equivalent; vocational training or certification in plumbing.
- Results-oriented mindset with a focus on continuous improvement and operational efficiency.
- Passion for your craft and the desire to be a part of a company that wants to be the best home services provider in the state.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with the ability to manage a diverse workload.
- Problem-solving ability to make decisions under pressure to ensure client satisfaction.
Preferred Qualifications (these are a bonus, not a requirement)
- Master or journeyman’s license in Plumbing.
- Plumbing manager experience
- Experience and expertise in water treatment
- Exposure to our existing customer base in the Pottstown/Boyertown area.
We may not be a fit if:
- You believe in pushing replacements to every single customer OR repairing systems no matter how bad the system is. We believe in being customer-first and presenting customers with all options (repair, replace) and not making assumptions about what customers want.
- You are looking for a job where you are in the office all day. This job will require you to go out to see customers, help technicians if they are in a bind, and quote jobs if need be.
- You aren’t patient and humble with technicians. You need to be willing to take the time to get to know the technicians, listen to their concerns, and be patient with them as they learn ServiceTitan/flat-rate.
Why you should join us
We treat you like an owner. We share profit with our employees when we grow. You can earn an extra $10,000 by hitting revenue growth goals.
We treat you with respect. We have a great benefits program that includes:
- 18 paid days off.
- Generous healthcare benefits.
- 401K program.
- Company provided vehicle and company paid for fuel.
We invest in your growth. Every employee gets a customized career plan that helps them understand how they can increase their pay and increase their skills over multiple years.
How to apply?
Send a resume to [email protected].