About The Longacre Company
We are building the best commercial/home services company in the state of Pennsylvania. Longacre has been helping property owners in the Lehigh Valley area (Berks County, Montgomery County , Bucks County, Chester County) for 100+ years. Currently, we are a one-stop hub for everything related to a property (electrical, plumbing, HVAC, kitchen/bath).
Our Core Values
Customer First. Our customers depend on us to be the experts who solve their critical problems. We always keep their needs at the forefront of all we do.
Obsess over your craft. We value craftsmanship for its own sake and are committed to producing satisfied customers by offering top-quality installations. A word-of-mouth recommendation is our most-valued compliment.
- We’re a family. If we want to go far, we must go together. We are a collection of people who, together, can achieve things that none of us could on our own. We support each other by sharing ideas and providing guidance to each other. We pride ourselves on being good teammates.
What you’ll be doing
- Installing heating, cooling, and ventilation systems in residential, commercial, and industrial settings.
- Communicate with clients to explain how their systems work and offer recommendations for system enhancements.
- Collaborate with team members to assess project requirements and provide technical expertise during installations and upgrades.
What we are looking for
- Passion for your craft and the desire to be a part of a company that wants to be the best home services provider in the state.
- High school diploma or equivalent; completion of HVAC certification or technical training preferred. Type II EPA Certification.
- Proven experience as an HVAC installer of various heating, cooling, ventilation, indoor air quality, humidification and dehumidification systems—including piping, wiring and equipment hook-up and start-up.
- Ability to interpret blueprints, schematics, technical and installation manuals.
- An understanding of ductwork design and airflow dynamics.
- General knowledge and understanding of local building codes.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license.
Why you should join us
We treat you like an owner. We share profit with our employees when we grow.
We treat you with respect. We have a great benefits program that includes:
- Generous vacation days, sick days, and paid holidays.
- Eligible for healthcare and 401K on Day 1.
- On call incentives including holiday bonus pay
- Company provided vehicle
- Company cell phone and tablet
- Company supplied large tools
We invest in your growth. Every employee gets a customized career plan that helps them understand how they can increase their pay and increase their skills over multiple years.
How to apply?
Send a resume to [email protected].