- This is a full-time salaried position
- Work hours are M-F, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Pay range of 60k-70k per year, based on experience
- This is an On-Site position at the LVHQ in Santa Barbara, CA
What you will do:
- Maintain the physical office space of the Living Vehicle company headquarters.
- Act as the company Gatekeeper to the public.
- Open and close LVHQ and ensure cleanliness, often the first to arrive and last to leave.
- Greet all scheduled visitors (LVHQ is by appointment only).
- Ensure Living Vehicles are clean, staged, and tour ready.
- Provide general support to overall company operations.
- Oversee office supply levels, including office snacks.
- Coordinate shipping & receiving.
- Organize files & data as requested.
- Management of company applications such as Asana and Zoom.
- Assist customer onboarding team with inspection and orientation prep.
- Help with the onboarding of new employees.
- Assist sales team with call screening and scheduling tours.
- Occasional personal assistant duties for the executive team.
- Other tasks as requested by management team.
The right person will:
- Have excellent time management.
- Be punctual and schedule driven.
- Maintain close attention to detail with a focused thoroughness.
- Have the ability to multi-task and manage several projects at once.
- Be personable, communicative, and engaging.
- Anticipate the needs of guests and other employees.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness to break down barriers to get the job done.
- Have a growth mindset and remain open to criticism.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Have experience with high-net-worth clientele.
- Hold a high personal standard in their work.
- Be mature and emotionally stable.
- Can communicate your ideas effectively and clearly.
- Have creative thinking skills to arrive at new and innovative solutions.
- Move fast, deliberate, and enjoy making progress.
- Show a high level of personal discipline to put in the work when needed.
Essential requirements include:
- BS/BA degree in Business Administration, Office Administration, or a similar field of study.
- Prior work experience in like position.
- Project Management Skills – formal training preferred
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
LANGUAGE SKILLS. Ability to speak quickly and eloquently with customers, staff, clients, and groups and read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rates, ratios, and percentages.
COMPUTER SKILLS. Minimum typing speed of 60 WPM. Proficient with Google Workspace and Microsoft Office Suite, to include Excel. Familiarity with Apple products, Zoom, Dropbox, Adobe Suite and Salesforce or other CRM.
REASONING ABILITY. Ability to be creative, solve practice problems, and deal with various variables in situations where only limited standardization is available. Ability to focus quickly, respond to changes in timing and projects, and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule forms.
CERTIFICATES; LICENSES. Valid California driver’s license; having a car immediately available for work purposes; ability to operate cars/trucks.
The physical demands described here represent those that an employee must meet to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit long hours; use hands to handle objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. In addition, the employee frequently is required to walk. In addition, the employee is occasionally required to stand and climb stairs.
- The employee must regularly lift and move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds, all without assistance.
- The employee must have the ability to bend, stretch and lift files and books from drawers and shelves and replace same; rapidly use printers, computer equipment, computer programs (Word, Excel, and others), and other general office machines; travel in town for various business-related matters; and type, dictate and take notes quickly, all without assistance.
- Out-of-town travel is not standard but may be required and will require travel by car, taxi, bus, plane, or another method of public transportation.
- Work over weekends is not standard but may be required on a case-by-case basis.
- COVID vaccination is required. Accommodations will be made as required by law.
Here’s who you’ll work with:
- Reporting to the Operations Manager
- Working and collaborating with all teams
Benefits at Living Vehicle:
We’re committed to providing the team the absolute best, top-tier benefits that enhance their mental, physical, and overall well-being.
Keeping You Healthy
o Best-in-class medical coverage
o Dental plan
o Vision benefits
o Health Club Membership stipend
o Massage therapy on-site at LVHQ
o Stand-sit desks & Designer ergonomic office chairs
o 401K with company matching
o Life Insurance
o Comprehensive Salary package
o Annual goal-based bonus program
o Flexible paid time off policy
o Graduating PTO policy with tenure
o Annual company retreat
o Located in Beautiful Santa Barbara, CA – The American Riviera.
o 1-block away from the beach. Take your lunch on the sand!
o Grade A office complex in the heart of the “Funk Zone.”
o Over 100 restaurants, café’s, and coffee shops within a few blocks
o Gated Parking
Living Vehicle is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we respect the laws enforced by the EEOC.