Living Vehicle is seeking a well-rounded Facilities Specialist to support the day-to-day operations of our Santa Barbara Headquarters. The Facilities Specialist will be responsible for the cleanliness, organization, and overall functionality of the physical space. This unique position will have the autonomy to create their own workflow to ensure the space is always fully stocked and show ready.
· This is a part-time hourly position
· Work hours are flexible for the right individual, but likely 15-20 hours per week with some off-hour time required (early morning or late evening)
· Pay is $20 per hour
· This is an On-Site position at the LVHQ in Santa Barbara, CA
· Maintain the physical office space of the Living Vehicle company headquarters.
· Ensure cleanliness and sanitation of the office, including floors, windows, restrooms, etc.
· Upkeep outer premises including patios, gardens and parking lots.
· Take care of indoor and outdoor plants.
· Prepare space for next day by emptying trash bins, running dishwasher, and light dusting.
· Conduct routine site walkthroughs to determine necessary maintenance and perform minor repairs.
· Stock office supply and kitchen areas.
· Oversee shipping and receiving
· Have outstanding organizational skills
· Be highly accountable and dependable
· Have the ability to multi-task
· Require minimal supervision
· Have attention to the details
· Hold a high level of emotional intelligence
· Be able to lift up to 50lbs occasionally
· Maintain a valid California driver’s license
Living Vehicle is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we respect the laws enforced by the EEOC.
$18 - $20 per hour