Independent insurance agency adding a team member who must have or be willing to obtain Georgia Insurance Licenses for Property and Casualty. Must have integrity, be detail oriented and committed to building strong relationships with clients.
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Complete applications and paperwork required for new P&C business and changes to existing business.
- Complete follow-up requests to customers on insurance services.
- Provide quotes for P&C insurance coverages.
- Accept premium payments for new business and renewals.
- Computer skills and knowledge of Word, Excel etc.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Must have a valid Georgia Property and Casualty insurance license or willing to obtain one within the first 30 days of employment.
- Dental & Vision for Employee
- Life Insurance Policy for Employee
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid time off
Supplemental pay types:
- Hourly Pay / Pay: $30,000.00 - $40,000 per year - Depending on Experience.
- Bonuses: Additional Bonuses Paid on Sales Production Monthly.
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm
- No weekends
Work Location: Valdosta, GA