Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Direct Manager: Marketing Director // CEO
Compensation: $60K - 90k / Commensurate With Experience.
Levitate is a New England based brand fueled by creativity and defined by our passion for connecting with nature, our community, through the many activities that define us. Our various operations: Levitate Surf shops (hosting our locally designed clothing), Levitate Music Festival, Levitate Backyard Music Venue and Restaurant, and Levitate camps all celebrate a traditional New England lifestyle and mindset with a refreshed creative, connected outlook.
About this role:
The Levitate team is looking for a Marketing Manager to bring our marketing campaigns to life via email, social media, and web updates to drive sales and firmly establish Levitate as a cornerstone New England-based lifestyle brand. Working with our creative, content, and marketing teams, you’ll synthesize marketing related objectives with creative and aesthetic goals to capture the attention of new and existing community members through social media, email marketing campaigns and web updates and drive our brand forward in the process.
The ideal candidate is a creative who will utilize a thorough understanding of design principles, a natural knack for creative writing, native photo / video sense and excellent communication skills to synthesize marketing, aesthetic, and messaging goals, into captivating email campaigns, enthralling social media content / communications, and more.
When done successfully this person would expand the brand's local, regional, and national awareness and drive the sale of our events - like Levitate Music Festival and Levitate Backyard concerts, product - like our signature clothing lines and unique food and beverage in the backyard, and services - like our camps for kiddos
- Execution of digital Marketing campaigns across Social Media, Email Marketing, and Web updates
- Synthesize marketing and creative goals for the brand, Maximizing engagement, growth, and sales across segments
- Close Collaboration with the creative and design teams to to ascertain engaging graphics, ensuring lively, on-time campaign and media delivery
- Close Collaboration with Marketing team and CEO to ensure all campaigns are positioned correctly and all associated actions thoughtfully carried out
- Collaborate and direct Content coordinator to source content that amplifies the brand’s values and fits upcoming campaigns
- Take full ownership of all social media pages ensuring all campaigns are actively represented and they are presented in an on brand creative manner
- Create engaging, highly creative written content using Levitate’s distinct voice that marries our products, events, and services to the brand’s campaigns
- Both Create and solicit content from internal creative and content teams for social media posts, email campaigns and web updates
- Proactively Engage with the Levitate community through comments and DM’s in an engaging, thoughtful, on-brand manner.
- Provide regular reporting and both quantitative and qualitative analysis of social media results, status, and strategies to enable proactive and reactive pivoting.
- Collaborate with Brand manager on organizing and communicating weekly, daily, and monthly marketing to be shared with the internal team
- Develop and Maintain a deep understanding of the social media and email marketing landscape in Levitate’s industries to stay up on trends
- Communicate your content needs clearly, thoughtfully, and regularly with members of the Marketing and creative team to ensure timely delivery of marketing materials
- Across all projects, ensure deadlines are met and all assets are properly assembled in time to be reviewed and edited prior to their scheduled release
- Strong understanding of basic design principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with photography, videography and editing.
- Proficient in adobe suite
- Experience with various web platforms including square, shopify, and wix a plus
- Creative problem solving abilities and strong intuition
- Ability to work within a team and coordinate with team members and partners.
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing, content, or related field
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, the arts or related field
- Experience in coordinating and executing social media strategy
- Management experience a plus
- An understanding, belief in, and participation in Levitate’s mission - building community through the music, the arts, and the outdoors.
- “Can Do”: having an optimistic and “can do” approach to problem solving and challenges.
- Proactive Conversationalist: actively interested in engaging all people in conversations.
- Interest In People: must care about the wellbeing and happiness of other people: customers, coworkers, business partners, and friends in all ways.
- Work Ethic: must be a self starter and a believer of New England’s value of old fashioned hard work.
- Desire To Learn: inquisitive and always willing to question what you think you think you know.
- Desire To Teach: always willing to share your perspectives and knowledge in pursuit of a more whole community.
- Take Your Shirt off Your Back For Others: always willing to sacrifice for the betterment of your team and for the vision and mission of Levitate.
- Self Confidence and Self Awareness: must have a balance of confidence and awareness in yourself and others.