Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Answer incoming calls and respond to client inquiries; ensuring all requests are responded to in a timely manner, accurately logged and tasks are created to ensure appropriate follow up.
- Provide support to IAR on account related tasks including account set up, changes to existing accounts and updates for account paperwork.
- Image, file and upload client documents and send notification to IAR upon completion.
- Prepare and provide new client account paperwork to IAR for review in advance of new account opening appointments.
- Create new client accounts within the New Client Portal.
- Track all inbound transfers to ensure they are completed accurately and in full.
- Process client deposits and withdrawal requests; direct to IAR as needed.
- Set up new and perspective client contacts in Salesforce.
- Communicates clients questions, concerns to IAR or manager as needed.
- Provide ongoing support to IAR and management with administrative tasks; including but not limited to calendaring, scheduling and reporting.
Summary of Experience
- Customer Service 3-5 years
- Analytical and problem-solving in a fast-paced environment 1-2 years
- Maintaining large amounts of complex and confidential information 3-5 years
- Basic Qualifications Bachelor or Vocational Degree Preferred
- Financial background, experience or degree strongly preferred
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Interest and availability to work fixed hours in an office environment
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with a high level of professionalism and composure
- Ability to ensure data integrity.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to quickly build relationships; understand and analyze customer needs
- Highly motivated; ability to learn and master new tasks quickly
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Marketing experience preferred but not required
Leonard Rickey Investment Advisors offers:
- Competitive pay
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Medical, dental, vision and a generous employer contribution to your HSA account
- Paid time off allowances, plus 11 paid holidays annually
- 401K, with 3% employer contribution
- Opportunity for career growth
- A supportive leadership team
- Excellent client service-oriented culture
Leonard Rickey Investment Advisors P.L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other consideration prohibited by federal, state or local laws.