We are looking for a special person to join our team that shares similar values. We have a culture that is family centered which helps create a work life balance. You must be goal-driven and a self starter with excellent time management skills that allow you to budget your projects to meet deadlines. Confidentiality is a must as our clients put their most personal financial information in our hands.
This position is flexible position for the right person. We are looking for someone to join our team. It would start off as a part time position with ability to grow to a full time roll. This is a hybrid position with ability to work from home part of the time.
- Reports to owner CEO
- Oversee a team of 2-3 bookkeepers
- Review and prepare month end closing reports for multiple clients in multiple industries.
- working in a variety of accounting areas including cost accounting, nonprofit, payroll, sales tax, tax prep,
- Ability to understand and communicated formal financial reporting monthly, quarterly and yearly
- budget and forecast
- Time management skills
- Self starter
- Communication skills that include email, zoom, phone and in person
- leadership skills
- Professional demeanor
- Desire to work for a small firm and willing to support growth
- Experience in accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Technology strong and ability to adapt to a variety of software
Compensation and Advantages
- Hourly wage
- Spot on bonus
- End of the year performance bonus up to 15% of yearly pay.
- PTO after 12 months
- SEP IRA after 3 years
- Flexible scheduling
- Accountable plan for office expenses
- Company paid professional development/ encouraged personal growth
- casual environment with supportive co-workers
- ability to grow and excel in a growing family based company