Do you feel that you are wasting your time on TikTok and Instagram, and learning yet another language you’ll likely never really use is not scratching the itch? Then you should join us in building Learn.xyz: The future of casual learning, powered by generative AI. Learn about anything, in any language – and share the experience with friends and family.
Become part of a rapidly growing startup right from the beginning and help us create something awesome - like Wikipedia did for knowledge and Duolingo did for languages.
As the Wizard of Social Media, you'll be working in the buzzing heart of the AI capital of the world, San Francisco. You'll be the master of all things social media, from creating engaging content to managing multiple accounts, and you'll be doing it all in a fast-paced environment.
We're looking for someone who is fun, dynamic, and a fast learner. You'll need to be able to think on your feet, adapt quickly to changing trends, and be able to come up with new and innovative ideas to keep our social media channels fresh and exciting.
- Be the creative mind behind all our social media activities
- Create, produce, and post all social media content. Think of what Duolingo did with the owl. We have our own, much cuter “Lumi”, the octopus!
- Run around with a camera (and maybe an Octopus costume) every day to create engaging content
- Build out our social media channels into a growth engine for new users
- Define and work out collabs with influencers
- Have a history of growing social media accounts and creating viral content
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (or can prompt ChatGPT to do it for you)
- Strong understanding of social media analytics and metrics
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Canva, or other design tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Are thrilled about coming into the office and working closely with our tight-knit team, monitor to monitor
Not a good fit if...
- You enjoy managing an existing audience rather than building one from scratch
- You need a lot of direction
- You don't enjoy the fast-paced nature of try-and-throw-away of a startup
- You want to work remotely
What we offer
- Competitive salaries for a seed company, and generous early-stage equity
- Health insurance and unlimited paid time off – we want you to be healthy and happy
- An actual, beautiful office in a great community space in the heat of AI capital San Francisco (Mission District), where you are surrounded by smart and driven teams
- An early foot in the door of a startup that is already backed by really awesome mission-driven investors like Blockchange Ventures, Coinbase Ventures, and Flori Ventures
- A fun and experienced team - we, the founders, have a total of 20 years of experience in tech in Silicon Valley across product, marketing, and development and can’t wait to share with you whatever we can
A little more about us
- Founded by Christian Byza and Arndt Voges in 2022
- Raised a seed round from Blockchange, and a pre-seed round from Coinbase Ventures, Flori Ventures, Earl Grey Capital, and a great set of angels
- We are headquartered in San Francisco
- 4 people on the core team (hiring 6 more this year)
- 30k lessons taken, 25k lessons created by AI: Our users love the product, but we need you to keep pushing to tell more people every day.
How to apply
Apply through here... and you decide what to send over… Surprise us, we love creative people! Whatever you come up with, please include a link to your LinkedIn.