Average starting wage: $16-20 per hour plus commissions & bonuses; earn up to $22+ per hour!
Who We Are
Leadium is a Premier B2B Revenue Acquisition Agency specializing in Outbound Sales Lead Generation. We believe that the future of top-of-funnel revenue opportunity sits at the intersection of Sales and Marketing. Success relies on a programmatic channel strategy managed by an experienced and talented sales team and powered by cutting-edge technology.
Our team of sales professionals is growing and challenging the status quo daily so that our clients can focus on closing new accounts and retaining current clients!
About The Role
The "Sales Development Representative (SDR) - Tier 1 Emailer" is a role for a creative, forward-thinking marketer who will be responsible for creating and sending personalized B2B Outbound Emails as part of our multi-channel sales engagement programs.
Modern B2B appointment setting requires strategic outbound across email, phone, LinkedIn, text, gifting, and video. For each channel, we deploy a specialized resource to drive activity. This role is for our Email team but has the potential to advance positions, move into an FTE role w/ full benefits, and manage multiple channels.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Learning the target audience, pain points, and value propositions for the client’s tech product/service that you are assigned.
- Create and send personalized .Gif and Video (Loom) emails each day that are unique for each prospect.
- Via email, guide qualified prospects onto the next stage of the sales process by booking a further conversation between the prospect and the client Account Executive
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly metrics (video creations, video sends, email engagements, appointments, qualified leads, etc.)
- Gain business knowledge through researching how different businesses operate, leadership structures, what their pain points are, and the challenges they face every day
- This is an individual contributor role that reports to a sales manager who values in-the-moment coaching, weekly one on ones as well as autonomy to allow you to own your success
- Continuously improve sales development skills and learn the different career paths to create a lucrative future in high-tech sales
- Daily team huddles to celebrate wins and share goals
Why You Should Work for Us?
- Paid Training
- Growth Opportunity
- Flexible Schedule
- Team-oriented Work Environment
- Commissions and Bonus Opportunity
What is Provided at Office?
- New MacBook Pro
- Standing Desk
- Jabra Noise Canceling Headset
- 32" External Monitor
- Slack Team Communication
- Enterprise Level Sales Tech Stack (Apollo, Loom, etc)
- Company Email
- Work Up to 40 Hours a Week
- IN-DEPTH Sales Training
- Career Support
- Friday Happy Hours
- Monday Breakfast
9 am-6 pm
- We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status