at LCSP ONE LLC
We are looking for motivated individuals who are enthusiastic about serving customers and thrive in fast-paced environments.
About LCSP ONE LLC
LCSP ONE LLC provides high-quality logistics services to restaurants, grocery and convenience stores, and a variety of other businesses (e.g., retail) in the Austin, TX area through the DoorDash Platform.
About the Team
Our team at LCSP ONE LLC is looking for self-motivated Delivery Associates who are enthusiastic about serving customers while working in the fast growing on-demand food delivery industry. Associates will complete deliveries and other tasks to ensure customers are receiving everything they need at home.
- Receive Orders. Use a smartphone application to receive new customer orders from the DoorDash platform. You and your team will be responsible for completing those orders, and you will be paid out an hourly rate plus your tips from customers.
- Delivering. You deliver the assigned order to the customer via your personal vehicle and wait for your next order.
- Quality. You will be responsible for ensuring that the order you deliver is complete, accurate, and arrives to the customer on time and without issue.
- Safety. Safety is our number one priority. You will be required to obey all traffic laws and drive in accordance with the weather / road conditions
- You are self starting, optimistic, and work well with others. You are enthusiastic about providing customer service, reliable, and bring integrity and a positive attitude to your work.
- You are reliable
- You have prior success in a retail, delivery & logistics, or restaurant environment.
- You are able to operate the DoorDash apps and troubleshoot technology when needed.
- You’re able to navigate with the assistance of GPS.
- You have a valid driver’s license, a clean driving record, and you enjoy delivering items to customers
- You are at least 18 years of age and have at least two (2) years of driving history or at least 19 years of age with one (1) year of driving history
- You have access to an insured vehicle that you can use for delivery
- You have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
You will be able to pass a background check, drug test, and motor vehicle record check.
- In compliance with federal law, if hired, you will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
- Great Pay. Total Comp of $17-$20+ per hour includes an hourly wage of $11per hour, and consumer tips.
- Set schedules. While we offer flexibility, we also strive to have consistency in scheduling so you can plan the rest of your day!
- Paid training, PTO, and performance bonuses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.