1. Operations Management:
- Develop and implement operational strategies, policies, and procedures to ensure efficient and effective functioning of the organization.
- Oversee budgeting, financial management, human resources, and resource allocation to support organizational objectives.
- Collaborate with the executive team to streamline processes, improve productivity, and enhance overall operational performance.
2. Financial Sustainability and Organizational Infrastructure:
- Partners with the executive team for budget management and reporting to funders, board of directors and grants.
- Maintains financial records, associated grant allocations, and grant letters in coordination with the Administrative Associate.
- Ensure that all internal processes and procedures are operating at maximum efficiency and capacity and that resources are aligned and allocated appropriately.
- Evaluate and update the membership structure and benefits in collaboration with the Communication and Membership Coordinator, as needed.
- Create dashboards and related reports across programs and development to report various outcomes and metrics to the Executive Director and Board of Directors.
3. Development and Fundraising:
- Explore opportunities to grow and expand Latina Coalition’s revenue model, including earned revenue opportunities, corporate partnerships, sponsorships, etc.
- Lead the development and execution of comprehensive fundraising strategies to secure financial support from individuals, corporations, foundations, and government entities.
- Drive an annual plan for sponsorship & membership development, and campaign initiatives that align with the agency’s fund-diversification goals.
- Lead fundraising and committee efforts of our annual Sisterhood Brunch.
- Identify and pursue new funding opportunities, including grants, sponsorships, and partnerships.
4. Communications, Membership, and Marketing :
- In partnership with our Communications and Membership Coordinator, develop and implement strategies to attract, engage, and retain members.
- Oversee the membership recruitment and renewal processes.
- Build out effective fundraising and membership infrastructure and systems that support agency and membership growth.
- Oversee the creation and dissemination of compelling content across various channels, including website, social media, press releases, and newsletters.
6. Grants Management:
- Submit grant applications and identify opportunities for new funding sources.
- Implement and lead a robust grants management and coordination processes.
- Ensure the quality and timely submission of all grant applications, reports and data.
7. Team Leadership and Collaboration:
- Provide leadership, guidance, and support to the operations, development, communications, and membership teams.
- Foster a collaborative and inclusive work environment that encourages teamwork, innovation, and professional growth.
- Collaborate with the executive team and board of directors to align organizational strategies and goals.
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of relevant professional experience and education.
- Proven experience (3-5) minimum in a leadership role within a non-profit organization, with a focus on operations, development, communications, and/or membership.
- Proficiency in using relevant software and tools for operations, fundraising, communications, and membership management such as GoogleDocs, ClickUp, Slack, CRM management etc.)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, some weekends, and occasional overnight trips.
- Experience working with and understanding people and organizations from culturally diverse populations and lived experiences.
- Strong communication skills, including verbal and written, and experience communicating to large and small groups, as well as on an individual basis.
- Ability to build and maintain partnerships both internally and externally.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish), a plus including advanced oral and written communication skills desired.
Compensation – Salary, Exempt, , paid semi-monthly, Salary range: $100-115K (depending on experience).
- Benefits - Benefits include health insurance, vision, and dental. We also provide a generous retirement plan, wellness stipend, mileage reimbursement, paid time off, and paid holidays.
- Hours – Full-time. Must be willing to work onsite at least 2 days a week.
- Location - This position is located in San Jose, CA. This role requires regular and frequent travel to meetings, events, and outside sites.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion: We encourage, value, and honor diversity, and support a culture of equity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering equity at every level of the organization.
Note: This job posting in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.