Plans, analyzes and prepares the organization's budget activities according to previous budget figures and estimated revenue.
Plans, analyzes and prepares the organization's budget activities according to previous budget figures and estimated revenue. Analyze an organization's accounting records to determine the financial resources required. Keep track of expenses, inventories, and budget balances. Make recommendations for budget allocations to ensure conformance to budgetary limits. Prepares financial reports. Audits accounting and financial data to ensure accuracy and compliance with government guidelines and laws. Identifies improper accounting or documentation within the organization. Identifies issues and makes recommendations to improve policies or procedures accordingly. May work with outside auditors to help reconcile discrepancies or support the external auditing function.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
• Masters or CPA certification a plus.
• 2-4 years of related experience
• Firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations
• Strong analytical skills, multitasking skills, and meticulous attention to detail.
• Ethical behavior.
• Strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.