Job Title: Production Director
Job Type: Part Time
Reports to: Creative Arts Pastor
Schedule: Schedule has flexibility within these parameters: Tuesday 10a-5pm, Wed 10a-5p, Thursday 2pm-9pm, Sunday 6:30am –1pm, 1st Wednesday of each month, 1st Thursday from 9a-12:30p & misc. events on campus as needed.
Has a passion to help people know Jesus through the use of skilled audio, video, and lighting.
Adaptability: Ability to thrive under changing circumstances.
- Ability to work well with a team, assist team members, and stay positive to overcome challenges that arise.
Developer: leading volunteers, building teams, and developing other leaders.
Initiator: ability to see gaps and work to address them proactively.
- Shepherding and care of Production volunteer team
- Creative, and inspiring production in collaboration with the Creative Arts Pastor
- Execution of sustainable processes for recruiting, auditioning, and developing volunteer production teams
- Actively growing in understanding and knowledge of audio, lighting, video, staging concepts, and equipment trends and changes
- Full participation, as called upon, in production/leadership roles during special events
- Full participation, as called upon, in implementing set changes
- Ownership and support of campus wide AVL systems
- All other duties as assigned
- Expert knowledge of audio/video/lighting in the context of worship services
- Expert knowledge of audio/video/lighting signal flows
- Strong audio/video/lighting troubleshooting skills
- Excellent leadership skills with very strong organizational abilities, communication skills, and excellent attention to details.
- Detailed knowledge of live and streaming video environments.
- Familiarity with Allen & Heath, Blackmagic Video, Panasonic, Resi, Propresenter 7, Ableton, Planning Center, Mac, and PC operating systems.
· The Production Director will have 1 part-time staff direct reports and will also provide leadership and supervision to volunteers.