IVF Nurse to assist in physician procedures
We are a patient centric fertility center looking to provide patients with the highest quality treatment possible. Our center is focused not just on the success of the patient, but also the patient experience as well. We are building a team to help drive the success of the center and provide patient centric treatment.
From our unique lab technologies to packages that are designed for the best results for our patients, LFC is innovative and looking for talent that can match our mission. We empower our patients to achieve their goals and we are looking for top talent to stand behind that mission.
Why should you join Labryo Fertility Center?
We believe that to provide the best care for our patients we must first take care of our staff. We provide our team members training, support, and fun in order to provide the best working environment. We believe in developing our team members so that we as a clinic can grow and develop together. We also believe in celebrating the success of our team members and have regular team gatherings to show appreciation to our staff. Being a brand-new clinic, there are many opportunities for growth and are looking for team members who believe in our patient centric mission to be the best fertility clinic!
Our clinical team is essential to providing the best patient care and are vital in coordinating the care and treatment of all of our patients. The IVF Nurse is an essential part of our clinical team, where they will provide patient support, education, and care coordination for procedures. The IVF Nurse will be responsible in assisting the physicians in in-office procedures as well and tending to the patients pre and post operatively and maintaining the procedure area.
Some day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Establishing trust and a positive rapport with our patients
• Assisting the physicians in the procedures (egg retrieval and transfers)
• Cleaning and maintaining the recovery area and procedure area.
• Order time-sensitive medications
• Facilitate informed consent process
• Supplies inventory and ordering supplies
• 1 year experience in IVF
• License Registered Nurse in California (required)
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Nursing
• Current CPR/ACLS Certification
• Flexible availability to cover some weekends and holidays
• LFC requires all on-site to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Exceptions will be made for candidates who are not able to be vaccinated due to medical or religious reasons under federal, state and local laws
Investing in your future
• Fertility Benefits Program
• Career progression with a fast-growing company
$35 - $45 per hour