Kwikly is looking for an ambitious Sales Development Representative to join our growing company! This role is a great opportunity for you to gain experience in a fast-growing company and take the next step in your career.
The primary focus in this quota-carrying role is to grow business with new dental offices and recruit dental professionals to join our staffing platform.
You'll play a key role in Kwikly as we enter into new markets and establish our presence as a leader in dental staffing. This includes making calls to dental practices to sell our staffing service as well as calls to recruit dental professionals.
A foundation of sales experience, positive attitude, and clear communication skills are required for success in this role. Dental industry experience is a plus but not required. The Kwikly sales team provides training and an environment that is supportive and competitive. Compensation includes a base hourly rate plus commission, and opportunities for bonuses based on company financial achievements.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling identified prospects
- Present, and promote services using prepared messaging to prospective customers
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within the schedule
- Develop new business via telephone to introduce the Kwikly service within the target market
- Ensure that prospects understand Kwikly’s value proposition
- Guide clients through the sign-on process on our proprietary app
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in our CRM platform, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate
WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT CANDIDATE
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 1 year of experience in inside sales experience
- Ability to engage with prospects in virtual environments in a personable, engaging manner that represents Kwikly and conveys our values and standards
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined activity quotas
- A proven track record of strong client relationships and client service
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices. HubSpot is highly preferred
Preferred Qualifications / Experience
- Previous experience speaking to cold leads
- Experience in a related healthcare field, or other direct-service industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Science or related field
ESSENTIALS THAT MAKE A GREAT TEAM
- Align with and demonstrate core values of Responsive, Resourceful, Reliable
- A strong desire to be part of a small, fast-paced organization where you can have a big impact.
- A self-starter who thrives on results, continuous learning and improvement and is passionate about exceeding customer expectations
- Ability to adapt quickly, thrive on fast-paced agility, and balance numerous responsibilities
- Incredible attention to service and detail
- A collaborative team player who values the success of the whole team, in addition to your own success
LOCATION & HOURS
- Minneapolis-based candidates are preferred, but we will consider remote candidates
- We work when dental offices are open, so shifts are daytime, starting between 7am Eastern to 5pm Mountain time, hours to be determined with the Sales Manager, depending on the territory assigned.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US
- Competitive hourly rate depending on experience, plus a layered sales commission plan based on conversions and revenue
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Professional development- we believe in helping each member of our team grow personally and professionally
- For MN-based team mates: Hybrid work schedule between your home and our Coon Rapids office
- Remote Work-from-home for non-Minneapolis based team mates
This is an exciting time to join us. If you are interested in adding value to our team, please let us know more about you via in your responses to our short questions and by ensuring you include a current resume!