Kwikly is looking for a personable and ambitious Field Sales Representative located in Dallas to be a part of our growing company! This is a unique opportunity to be our local representative to drive our market presence and address client needs.
The primary focus in this quota-carrying role is to present our products and services to potential clients, identifying specific consumer characteristics and recommending ways to promote and sell our products. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication abilities and be highly motivated to meet sales goals. Compensation is Base rate plus commission for conversions and revenue.
This role consists of a mix of making telephone and in-person calls to build our pool of target dental offices that are interested in Kwikly temps. You’ll work with the Sales manager to identify high-value prospects and strategize your territory visit plan.
Sales experience or a background in the dental field is a plus. A positive attitude, clear communication and determination to succeed are essentials for this position. As the face of the company representing us locally, you’ll play a key role in Kwikly entering new markets and establishing our presence as a leader in dental staffing.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Plan weekly and daily contact schedule
- Conduct prospect calls and visits and provide explanations of new or updated products
- Present and promote services to develop business using prepared messaging to prospective customers
- Perform regular follow-up calls or emails to ensure a connection is made, or re-connect to finalize sales process for new clients
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within the schedule
- Support local in-person marketing and outreach activities
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in our CRM platform, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached
- Prepare reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new services
WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT CANDIDATE
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in a similar role as sales, territory management, or brand representative
- Ability to engage with prospects in virtual and in-person environments in a personable, engaging manner that represents Kwikly and conveys our values and standards
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to establish and maintain professional networks
- A proven track record of strong client relationships and client service
- The ability to travel regularly in the assigned territory
- Ability to work remotely and independently
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices. HubSpot is highly preferred.
Preferred Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Science or related field
- Experience in a related healthcare field, or other direct-service industry
ESSENTIALS THAT MAKE A GREAT TEAM
- Align with and demonstrate our core values of Responsive, Resourceful, Reliable
- A strong desire to be part of a small, fast-paced organization where you can have a big impact.
- A self-starter who thrives on results, continuous learning and improvement and is passionate about exceeding customer expectations
- Ability to adapt quickly, thrive on fast-paced agility, and balance numerous responsibilities
- Incredible attention to service and detail
- A collaborative team player who values the success of the whole team, in addition to your own success
LOCATION & HOURS
- Shift options 8-5pm Central Time or earlier, to be determined with Sales Manager
- Location-based WFH with office visits in assigned region
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US
- Competitive hourly rate depending on experience, plus layered sales commission plan based on conversions and revenue
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Professional development- we believe in helping each member of our team grow personally and professionally
- Remote Work-from-home for non-Minneapolis based team mates
This is an exciting time to join us. If you are interested in adding value to our team, please let us know more about you via in your responses to our short questions and by ensuring you include a current resume!