As the Sales Analyst you will assist with the organization’s daily business activities. To increase revenue output for KRW through careful analysis of internal sales data and market research. By understanding the market, the competitors, and the internal team, the Sales Analyst will be able to provide valuable, data centered, insight on how to creatively sell, market, and purchase goods.
· Handle all live sales support.
· Taking customer orders by phone and email
· Generating offers and order confirmations
· Keeping customers fully updated on the status of orders.
· Solving delivery issues
· Data entry and report production
· Work well in fast paced environment
· Ability to multi-task well
· They need to be able to handle the high pressure of multiple reps asking for multiple things.
· Needing answers/assistance quickly
· Needs to be professional, personable and have a positive attitude.
· Solar knowledge and experience preferred.
· Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment.
· Need to be able to retain a lot of information.
· Excellent customer service skills
· Self-motivated and quick thinking
· Highly Organized
· Dependable and flexible
$40,000 - $50,000 per year