The Sales Manager will be responsible for providing needed support to the Branch CEO organize and run the Branch. In addition to ensuring that the store's goals are met by the sales team, hiring and training sales staff, and monitoring inventory. The Sales Manager will be partnering in managing operations of Sales Processes, including hiring, performance management, scheduling, and merchandising management.
· Providing needed support to the Branch CEO to organize and run the Branch Sales Strategy
· Ensuring that the Branche’s goals are met by the sales team, hiring and training sales staff, and monitoring inventory.
· Analyzing consumer behavior, looking for competitive products in the market, and communicate and evaluate clients' needs.
· Partnering in managing operations of Sales Processes, Marketing Management, performance management, scheduling.
· Drive sales growth by developing leading a local sale team.
· Ensure team members deliver friendly, professional, and timely service to all customers.
· Monitor performance, profitability, and flow-through of the branch.
· The Branch Sales Manager has Profit and Loss responsibilities for the branch serving Florida's market.
· The Branch Sales Manager is accountable for the operation of the branch Sales, ensuring the team engagement, maximum sales and profitability through inventory control, associate accountability and operating costs.
· Overseeing delivering a quality customer experience while maintaining the branch stocked with the products our customers need.
· Implement and maintain the highest quality customer experience aligning with the company's values.
· Drive Branch Sales Scorecard Performance
· Work directly with other sales channels to develop strategies for increased branch traffic.
· Effectively manage the branch’s Profits and Losses
· Develop and implement plans to maximize sales and meet or exceed goals and objectives.
· Bachelor's (Preferred)
· solar industry: 2 years (Preferred)
$50,000 - $55,000 per year