Our Vision 🌿
‘To Continuously Improve the Growth of All Organizations and Humans In The World”
Our P.A.R.T.Y. Values 🍾
Combining our values creates the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers strength that KlientBoost is known for. We break the mold of any traditional corporation as we’re able to celebrate, have unfair amounts of fun, and truly be recognized to be the best in the world when it comes to marketing.
(P)ush - We push ourselves by continuously raising the bar.
(A)ccountability - We never point fingers, we look for solutions.
(R)esilience - We know that everything won’t be easy, so we’re prepared to take on the challenges.
(T)ransparency - We’re the most honest people you’ve ever worked with and we want the same from you.
(Y)ou - We put our people first and continuously improve to make your life better.
Our Culture ✨
‘Radiates Energy & Makes People The Best Version of Themselves’
It’s one of the main reasons why people choose to work with us. We put our team first, helping them grow personally and professionally, while making sure they are always set up for success. We're thankful our team chooses to spend the majority of their week making our company successful and in return we strive to make sure they know how appreciated they are while giving them the flexibility and autonomy they need.
Check it out for yourself ❤️
Glassdoor - Instagram - YouTube
Here's who we're looking for:
- Someone who has the soft skills - you're fun, you're like-able, you're humorous.
- You’ve managed and grown a blog, managed a team of writers, and have some working knowledge of SEO.
- You’ve worked in marketing and/or are familiar with business concepts such as LTV, CAC, etc.
- You’re familiar with content marketing and have led a content strategy before.
- You understand the differences between top, middle and bottom of the funnel types of content.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- You’ll be working with our team of freelance writers to produce content, and you’ll own the responsibility of coming up with the angle of the piece, providing direction to the writers and copy editing to make sure the articles meet the quality standards set forth on a deadline.
- You’ll own producing the pieces of written content from idea to publish-ready state while making sure to use different tones of voice to match a variety of clients.
- You’ll be creating outlines and guidelines for writers to follow while writing posts.
- Organizing content plans in Asana, making sure the editorial calendar is up to date, and planning out implementing our strategies and best practices in advance.
- Staying one step ahead of the curve by making sure articles for each client are thought through ahead of time, and work with our teams so they can complete their article assignments without issues or delays.
You'll maintain some general communications with clients regarding their content and respective strategies
Here's what your first 3 months will look like:
- The first week will be KB onboarding; getting to know our team and culture, learning about all of the platforms we use and introducing you to team members.
- The next few weeks you’ll be going through our Academy and learning our best practices (CRO, Google Ads, Facebook and much more) while also starting to shadow different team members.
- Month two and three you will continue to go through our Academy while slowly bringing on clients of your own.
Here are the PERKS you get:
- Competitive compensation plans to increase your salary + bonus opportunities
- 401K (5% match) 💰
- Medical Benefits ❤️ (100% covered Health, Vision & Dental)
- Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO ✈️
- Hellospring.io Financial Planning 💵
- WFH - Hybrid Options 🏡
- Gym memberships 🏋️♀️
- Milestone celebrations - Hello Hawaii 🏝
- Food Truck FriYAYS 🚚
- $1K a year on continuous education 📚
- Health & Fitness challenges - We Are Spartans
- Quarterly Team Bonding
- $1K a year on education 📚
- Tons of room for growth
Still Interested? Awesome!
Here's what we promise you:
- We want to build something we're proud of and making good money is a great side effect.
- We value friendship and relationships and want to pursue future business ideas together.
- We're a team that trusts each other and loves working together.
- We're looking for an amazing person to be part of our squad so that we can join the local basketball league with 5 players, and dunk on people (we didn't do so well last season).
- Sorta kidding about that last part, but we are looking for someone amazing (but seriously, if you can dunk, don't hesitate to mention that).
- So if you've made it this far, then you should definitely apply right now.
*Basic background check required
Okay stop reading - Please apply. 😁