The Server is responsible for always providing prompt and friendly F&B service to our guests by following the brands’ standards. This role will set the stage for the guest’s experience and will drive first-hand. This individual is expected to have all knowledge regarding our menu, beverage, and wine offerings. The server must be energetic, enthusiastic, highly motivated, and passionate about hospitality, food, and beverage.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a restaurant
· Have working knowledge of beer, wine and liquor and
common drink recipes.
· Possess math skills and can handle money and operate a
· Be able to learn our menu, including food, beverage,
and wine; maintain a working knowledge of all changes
provided by management.
· Ability to read, speak and interpret documents in clear
· Must be able to communicate clearly with managers,
kitchen and dining room personnel, and guests.
· Be able to reach, bend, kneel and frequently lift to 50
· Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of
time (up to 10 hours).
· Be able to lift safely and efficiently maneuver items
frequently weighing up to 20 to 25 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities that this job may require include
close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focus.
· Interpersonal Skills - Maintains confidentiality; Listens to
others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under
control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new
· Leadership Skills – Exhibits excellent critical thinking and
decision-making skills; Displays ability to have a highly
motivated and energetic personality; Displays ability to
take the initiative and exhibit flexibility.
· Customer Service Skills – Shows excellent guest service
skills; Deals effectively with all business contacts; Always
maintains a professional appearance and demeanor.
· Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in
positive or negative situations; Listens and gets
clarification; Responds well to questions.
· Written Communication - Able to read and interpret
· Organizational Support - Follows policies and
procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly
and on time; Supports organization's goals and values;
Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
· Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work
activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional
resources; Sets goals and objectives.
· Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner;
Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect
and consideration regardless of their status or position;
Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through
· Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to
management direction; Takes responsibility for own
actions; Keeps commitments.
$7 - $7 per hour