We're currently seeking a skilled Accounting Manager in the Philippines to join our growing team!
Join our team as a full-time employee where you can contribute remotely while enjoying the benefits of a collaborative work environment. This is not a contractor position.
The primary role of this position is to serve various industries through our Bookkeeping and Accounting Services.
If you're hard-working and dedicated to building your career, Keepingcount is a perfect match that offers you a career with both purpose and opportunity.
- 3-5 years of relevant, hands-on accounting & bookkeeping experience.
Candidates should have experience:
- Managing a team
- Coordinating the month close process
- Communicating financial information and results to key stakeholders
- Managing a variety of tasks with competing priorities and deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: Ability to explain complex things simply
- Client and project management: Demonstrated the ability to manage multiple clients and projects to successful completion on time.
- Collaboration: Demonstrated the ability to works effectively with others, both internally and externally to achieve goals.
- Initiative & Follow Through: Highly motivated, self-learner, and able to work independently
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel
- Gusto, Karbon, Bill.com, Divvy, BigTime, HubDoc, ChargeOver
- Skilled at email management via Microsoft Outlook
- Skilled in communicating remotely (via phone, teleconference, or email)
- Skilled in learning new technologies and systems
- Compensation and Benefits
Education: A Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business OR an Associate’s degree in finance is required.
Competitive Salary: DOE
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Generous PTO & Holiday pay
- Company provided Laptop
- Many internal growth opportunities
- Remote role with flexible work schedule
The KeepingCount group of companies provides accounting, bookkeeping, tax advisory, and CFO services to businesses in a variety of industry verticals such as real estate, life sciences, e-commerce, and more. We understand the uniqueness of these industries and work with our clients to help create the perfect scope to meet your needs. KeepingCount takes care of all financial and regulatory details so that you, the industry professional, can stay focused on your goals.
Why Join Our Team?
We know that you have many employment opportunities, however, few can match the unique and rewarding career that KeepingCount offers. We are committed to providing you the following:
- Clear Career Development & Opportunity – We love to promote from within.
- Culture, Comradery, & Community – We believe that work can and should be fun.
- Mission-Driven Values, Meaningful Work – We truly believe in our core values – Conscientious, Gracious, and Discipline – they are what guide us as a company.
- Work/Life Harmony – We are proud to offer flexible work schedules and a work from home opportunity.
Global Team Experience – We work closely with our international team members who all share our same passion for serving our clients in bookkeeping, accounting, and tax services.