Responsibilities (Specific tasks, duties, essential functions of the job)
- Obtain and process product orders
- Receive, register and stock product
- Maintain the company stockroom through the company's 5S program
- Ensure adherence to environmental and safety management systems
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Assist with any other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of inventory management and shipping procedures
- Ability to lift items and containers up to 50lbs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Must possess good time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Must be detail-oriented with an emphasis on quality
- Excellent customer service skills
Qualifications (Experience and Education)
- 1 year of experience as a shipping clerk or similar role
- 1 year of working in Brightree and UPS WorldShip, preferred.
- Basic knowledge/proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- A combination of training, education and experience that is equivalent to the qualifications listed above and that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.