The Account Executive will be responsible for the promotion of JQ Medical’s products and services in their assigned territory. The Account Executive achieves this by developing and maintaining relationships with healthcare professionals (HCPs) and their staff as well as local manufacturer representatives and managers within their assigned territory.
Description of Responsibilities
The Account Executive will be responsible for the promotion of JQ Medical’s products and services in their assigned territory. The Account Executive achieves this by developing and maintaining relationships with healthcare professionals (HCPs) and their staff as well as local manufacturer representatives and managers within their assigned territory. The area's that you would be over DFW South, Houston and Austin/San Antonio.
We are looking for energetic, self-motivated, and organized individuals with a ‘patient first’ mindset who thrive in a fast-paced environment. While managing the territory, the Account Executive will develop and create relationships with Physicians to achieve sales goals. As a key member of the sales team, the Account Executive works closely with their manager, other sales team members, and internal & external colleagues, to achieve their sales goals
Responsibilities of the Account Executive include the following:
• Conducts daily sales calls to establish new and maintain ongoing business with referral sources in the medical community.
• Successfully manage territory to meet and exceed sales quotas and objective
• Execute tactical strategies in accordance with company direction within the assigned geographic territory to achieve individual, regional and company goals for sales, market share, metrics, etc.
• Effectively and persuasively communicate with customers using effective selling, listening and negotiation skills, proper terminology, and approved messaging.
• Maintain a positive and compliant working relationship with customers and client contacts, which include all members of HCP office and staff.
• Educate targeted customers using company-approved resources, sales materials.
• Maintain thorough knowledge of relevant products and JQ Medical’s services.
• Practice and reinforce JQ Medical’s high service level and patient-first mindset
• Strong communication skills.
• Comfort in in-person and phone/online selling situations.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and a proven ability to think on your feet.
• Ability to build and maintain long-term, trusting relationships with referral sources.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
• Sales experience in a service business required.
• Healthcare sales experience preferred.
• Experience selling into endocrinology a plus.
• The work environment may be stressful at times, as overall office activities and work levels fluctuate
• Must be able to bend, stoop, stretch, stand, and sit for extended periods of time
• Subject to long periods of sitting and exposure to computer screen
• Ability to perform repetitive motions of wrists, hands, and/or fingers due to extensive computer use
• Must be able to lift 30 pounds as needed
• May be exposed to angry or irate customers or patients
• This position if primarily performed within an office building
• Excellent ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written with customers with the ability to demonstrate empathy, compassion, courtesy, and respect for privacy
$120,000 - $150,000 per year