Journey is looking for a customer and product-driven Cloud Operations engineer who will help us support our customers and partners. We are looking for an engineer who enjoys exploring the “why” of the product in addition to the “how”. Recognizing that the customer experience is pivotal to the success of a service is also a requirement for this job.
You will interface with our DevOps and Engineering teams, and our Partners - communicating directly with leadership to support Journey Partner operations. You will also support other Journey teams that utilize cloud resources, ensuring smooth, secure, efficient practices and tools.
- Defining environment specifications and turning up services
- Oversee monitoring of the environment
- Supporting the environment for Journey, our customers, and our partners
- Responsible for tools for operational efficiency (dashboards, maintenance, monitoring and automated testing scripts.)
- Assist as necessary in diagnostic and troubleshooting efforts.
3+ years of experience having primary accountability for non-trivial production deployments in both the AWS and GCP clouds.
Experience deploying applications that integrate with cloud relational and/or document databases.
Operating, tuning, maintaining and supporting non-trivial production cloud deployments.
You’ll be a good culture fit here if you can...
What’s the payoff?
$80,000 - $150,000 per year