About Joseph H. Neal Health Collaborative:
Joseph H Neal Health Collaborative is dedicated to eliminating health disparities through collaboration, resources, and faith. We offer primary care services with a focus on HIV prevention and community engagement.
Benefits: 401K, Dental, Medical, Vision. Generous PTO plan. Paid Organization holidays. Hybrid work schedule available.
- Handle all financial transactions and recordkeeping including recording all transactions, postings debits, and credits, assisting in producing financial statements, and preparing reports and summaries for the Executive Team.
- Check accounting records for accuracy, track invoices, and payments, and maintain a system for organizing company documents.
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
- Verify that transactions are recorded correctly in supplier’s ledger, customer’s ledger and general ledger.
- Enter data, maintain records, and assist in putting together financial statements.
- Process accounts receivable/payable in a timely manner and track monthly payroll data.
- Document transaction details.
- Fact-check accounting data and notify the Executive Team of any accounting errors.
- Update and maintain all accounting records, including those which tabulate expenditures, receipts, accounts payable and receivable, and profit and loss.
- Keep track of overdue accounts; assist in entering and keeping track of inventory quantities in various warehouses through NetSuite.
- Assist in placing purchases, preparing invoices, and keeping track of orders and shipments to and from the company.
- Assist in inventory orders and bar code label creation.
- Total, balance and reconcile billing vouchers: ensure the completeness and accuracy of accounts; code documents according to company procedures; post transactions in journals or on computer files, and update files when needed.
- Review invoices and statements to ensure that all the information appearing on them is accurate and complete and reconcile computer reports with operating reports.
- Basic office work such as organizing and filing.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- 3+ years of professional experience working in a non-profit setting. Experience in medical workplace preferred.
Skills and abilities:
- Understanding basic accounting terms with proficiency in QuickBooks software
- Strong time management and organizational skills with high degree of attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work independently to prioritize tasks.
- Strong analytical abilities with excellent math and verbal skills. Bonus: Ability to demonstrate skills
- Must be professional, conscientious, and a quick learner.
- Ability to communicate well over the phone and in written correspondence.
- Demonstrated MS Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook) with the ability to learn new apps.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.