Support our team as they:
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns across all channels, including paid search, SEO, social media, and content marketing.
- Manage and optimize website traffic and conversion rates.
- Track and measure the results of digital marketing campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in digital marketing.
- A deep desire to learn digital marketing.
- Ability to collaborate with others.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Competitive hourly wage.
- Opportunity to work with a talented team of marketing professionals.
- Chance to learn, gain certifications and industry experience.
This is a remote position, 16 to 20 hours per week.