Perfect job for an attentive, self-motivated, and gregarious people person, who loves working the phone and building relationships. Must be extremely goal oriented and internally motivated by the upside of sales. Salary + benefits + commission.
- Conduct outbound calls to potential customers to promote and sell our products and services
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers through excellent customer service
- Understand customer needs and recommend appropriate solutions
- Meet or exceed sales targets and goals
- Utilize HubSpot CRM to track and manage customer interactions and sales activities
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales team to identify new opportunities and strategies for growth
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and product knowledge to effectively communicate with customers
Business Casual: Adhere to a business casual dress code in the office.
- Proven experience working in inside sales and meeting firm sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong soft sales aptitude, with the ability to understand complex products and solutions
- Exceptional customer service skills, with a focus on building long-term relationships
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in using HubSpot CRM and Microsoft Office + Microsoft Teams to manage customer interactions and sales activities
- Experience with outbound calling and warm calling techniques is required
Benefits Available for Full-Time Employees
If you are a motivated individual with a passion for sales, we want to hear from you! Join our team as an Inside Sales Representative and be part of our success story. We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for career growth. Apply now to start your journey with us!
JHMA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
$30,000 - $70,000 per year