Licensed Esthetician ready to assist with client's skin care goals
We are looking to recruit a hardworking and enthusiastic licensed Esthetician to be a part of our growing team. If you are interested in an exciting career and assisting clients with their skin care goals then, this position is perfect for you!
Amazing opportunity for fast promotion and growth within the company!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greeting guests with a positive and professional attitude and maintaining a top-level customer experience throughout the entire client interaction.
-Maintains a clean and professional work environment.
- Assist in performing in depth assessments to identify skin conditions and recommend appropriate treatment plans and correlating therapies.
- Provide high-quality treatment services that address client skincare concerns while notating and presenting recommendations for future treatments to the client. (i.e., microdermabrasion, hydra facials, scrub variations, compression wraps, etc.)
- Perform facial and scalp massages for therapeutic or relaxation purposes.
- Perform facial extraction for blackhead removal.
- Perform exfoliation and smoothing therapies
- Introduce clients to our membership packages and the correlating therapies and services offered in the spa.
-Educate clients on the benefits of each of the therapies and services.
- Explain in detail to potential members what our membership packages include.
- Advise clients and suggest treatments related to their individual needs.
- Maintaining client charts which includes updating information from the client after every interaction.
- Actively pursuing daily sales goals which includes upselling clients with membership enrollments and at home product purchases. (i.e.., moisturizer, serums, eye creams, at home scrubs, etc.)
In addition, the Esthetician will demonstrate the appropriate use and application technique of products including moisturizers, exfoliates, serums, and more. Management may also use mechanical and electrical apparatuses and devices to perform procedures.
Some of the devices that the Skin Care Specialist will use includes:
Galvanic current machines
LED Light therapy machines
Vacuum/spray facial machines
And more, depending on the assigned treatments.
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent
* Either: Aesthetician / Esthetician / Cosmetology License Required from the state of Kansas
* Must have the ability to work weekends
* Must be enthusiastic about esthetics and flexible with scheduling
$20 - $25 per hour