IZT Tech is a leading-edge technology company specializing in the development and delivery of transformative tech solutions. We are located in Southfield, MI and are currently seeking a seasoned Operations Manager to spearhead our operational procedures and team. The ideal candidate will be experienced in managing diverse operations from a financial and manpower perspective.
1. Oversee day-to-day company operations.
2. Define operational strategies by conducting comprehensive assessments of our systems and strategies.
3. Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
4. Assist the HR department in recruiting, when necessary, and help promote a company culture that encourages morale and performance.
5. Identify process bottlenecks and implement solutions in a timely manner.
6. Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
7. Implement and oversee risk management protocols.
8. Partner with the executive team to align systems and procedures with company-wide goals.
9. Create and manage yearly budgets.
10. Provide a system for employee reviews and devise a comprehensive improvement program.
1. A proven track record of managing a complex set of operations in a similar role.
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Workspace and other office productivity technologies.
3. Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
4. Excellent organizational and communication skills.
5. An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills.
6. Ability to plan, implement, and oversee systems that increase productivity and efficiency.
1. Bachelor's degree in Operations Management or a related field.
2. 5+ years’ experience in operational management.
3. Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
4. Excellent knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure.
5. Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting, and business operations.
6. Superior knowledge of relevant legal and regulatory documents and procedures.