We are looking for a SDR to join our growing team. This role’s responsibilities center around prospecting - predominantly generating leads through outbound emails and cold calling. Important aspects of prospecting that the SDR will own: building successful outbound sequences, identifying new lead sources, and using existing systems to build lead lists.
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
IntelligentRx is a remote-first healthcare access startup based in Shakopee, MN. Since our founding in 2019 we’ve seen consistent, profitable growth, and 2023 is on track to be another year of record profits. Our success is built on our values: putting people first; creativity in achieving our goals; a team mentality centered around collective success; seeking diversity in every way, shape and form; and our winning attitude. We aren’t in business to take second place.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing team. This role’s responsibilities center around prospecting - predominantly generating leads through outbound emails and cold calling. Important aspects of prospecting that the SDR will own: building successful outbound sequences, identifying new lead sources, and using existing systems to build lead lists.
The SDR will also play a key role in maintaining a clean pipeline view in HubSpot, qualifying outbound leads, ensuring prospects show up to demos, and contributing to the feedback loop between sales and product as well as the rest of the go-to-market function. In addition, the SDR will be equipped with the best tools possible.
The SDR will report to the CEO, who currently performs this role’s duties and responsibilities.
·Essential Duties and Responsibilities
● Become an expert in our company’s products and services
● Regularly research and stay up-to-date with consumer behavior and create relationships with customers to identify how our solutions meet their needs
● Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage HR Executives, Benefits Managers and Director of Benefits
● Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and identifying new potential sales outlets
● Develop a daily ‘call plan’ – reaching out via telephone and email to potential leads.
● Present product information to customers based on their unique needs
● Source new sales prospects and move them through the marketing funnel, arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls with the right salesperson
● Continually track and report progress via CRM system activity/tasks / actions fields.
● Monitor results against objectives, taking action where necessary.
● Process outbound leads and generate leads from outbound activities by developing sales strategies that draw in potential buyers and support soliciting new potential customers
● Within one month, you will: Ramp up on the business, understanding company goals, processes, and execution expectations
● Within 2 months, you will: Fully understand our customers and their pain points
● Within 4 months, you will: Start down your track to hitting OTE as a contributor to the pipeline.
● Within 10+ months, you will: Be a high performer within the Business Development organization, consistently meeting KPIs.
● 1+ years of relevant sales or business development experience in SaaS companies with a proven track record of engagement with HR and benefits leaders
● Good time management and analytical skills
● Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English - Must
● Strong work ethic and self-drive
● Hands-on, with the ability to execute processes and projects end-to-end.
● Strong communication, interpersonal, collaborative, and customer service skills
● Must enjoy cold-calling and continually attempting to make contact, even when customers are difficult to reach.
● Results-oriented with a proven ability to meet and exceed goals
**Bonus if you bring…
● Familiarity or interest in learning more about healthcare solutions
● Experience prospecting for enterprise opportunities or past experience with any of the following tools: HubSpot, Outreach, Zoominfo
**Compensation, Benefits & Perks
● Comprehensive health benefits
● Flexible, remote-first work schedule
● 3 weeks PTO
● 401k Retirement Plan
● A kind, thoughtful, and enthusiastic team
$55,000 - $160,000 per year