Candidate must have an active Top Secret/SCI security clearance to be considered.
Integrity ISR, LLC is partnering with space professionals who possess current experience in the Space Operations and Space Intelligence career fields. Employee will be responsible for the development and instruction of Space Operations and ISR/intelligence course modules in support of officer and enlisted Undergraduate Space Training for US Space Force at Vandenberg AFB.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide world class training by utilizing up to date curriculum and experience as a successful instructor.
- Counsel, guide, lead, and mentor students as assigned.
- Evaluate student’s mastery of desired learning outcomes.
- Assemble student performance data for analysis and submit course completion reports.
- Develop curriculum with a team.
- Research, write, and review various forms of literature for publication on social media and/or presentation in various professional settings.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) security clearance.
- MUST hold an associate’s or higher-level degree from an accredited institution for CCAF certification and CCAF classroom instruction.
- Candidate must possess at least 10 years’ experience in Space Operations or Space Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR), including Space ISR fundamentals and adversary and counter-adversary space operations.
- Joint Space ISR experience is desired.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of applications such as: SharePoint, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- 3 years of teaching experience to include, but not limited to an Air Force T or K prefix or equivalent from another service (Army, Navy, Marines, Space Force) or teaching certification from a civilian institution
- 3 years of experience in curriculum/lesson development and instruction
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in education or a space-related field
- Certified Space Professional Level I (CSP-1)
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- This is an on-site position.
- You will work with a team of high energy and passionate space and training professionals dedicated to “Building Space Professionals.”