Job Summary: All source intelligence professionals to instruct at the Object Signature Analysis Course at Goodfellow AFB in San Angelo, TX for several upcoming openings. Instructors in these positions will provide daily instruction, course development, and exercise facilitation to USAF personnel in core functions of the Object Signature Analysis and Objective Based Production. Candidates must currently possess a TS/SCI security clearance in order to be considered.
- Provide formal initial qualification training (IQT)
- Prepare course materials, develop training exercises, and keep curriculum up to date with any technology, system, or tool updates.
- Deliver pre-mission briefings and deliver academic testing at close of training events.
- Training topics shall include examining objects in the physical, functional, cognitive, temporal, and environmental realm and researching those areas on threat objects
- Must have at least a TS/SCI security clearance to start
- Bachelor’s degree and 6+ years of relevant experience OR Associate’s degree and 10+ years of relevant experience. (Experience may be considered in lieu of degree).
- All Source Intelligence MOS
- Instructor Experience
- Experience with adversary/ threat background for surface ship combatants, surface to air missile systems, and ballistic missiles
- Recent experience performing OSA and OBP for USAF