Candidates must have an active TS/SCI clearance to be considered.
Work site: Joint Base Langley-Eustis, VA
Job Summary: Integrity ISR, LLC is partnering with independent intelligence professionals who possess current experience in Mission Planning, IADS analysis, or Intelligence Instruction. Contractors will be responsible for the instruction of an intermediate/advanced IADS course to joint intelligence professionals in a live classroom environment. This opportunity will require frequent travel.
- Instruct intelligence professionals on advanced adversary IADS / C4I capabilities and concepts.
- Instruct intelligence professionals on Blue-force capabilities.
- Instruct intelligence professionals on IADS analysis and JIPOE/IPB execution.
- Develop and evaluate student execution of mission planning scenarios.
- Foster an active learning environment – leading guided discussions and appraising student assignments.
- Utilize active learning techniques to effectively instruct and facilitate student progression.
- Counsel, guide, lead, and mentor students as assigned.
- Evaluate student’s mastery of desired learning objectives.
- Develop and/or revise curriculum with a team.
- This is a traveling position. You will be conducting Mobile Training Team (MTT) of a 10-day (2 work week) fast-paced course. Up to 20 weeks a year.
- Candidates should expect to regularly travel to military installations around CONUS and potentially abroad.
- Active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) security clearance.
- Candidate should possess at least 6 years’ experience in an intelligence career field.
Candidate must possess at least 2 years’ experience in Unit Level Intelligence (ULI) positions supporting an MDS. [WIC / AIIC will satisfy this requirement in absence of ULI assignment]
- Candidate should have instruction certification (Basic instructor course (BIC), Classroom instructor course (CIC), AIIC or WIC, etc.) or civilian/service equivalent.
Candidate must have at least 1 year instructor / evaluator experience in a formal or semi-formal course (AFS awarding course, IFTU, IIQC, etc.) [WIC / AIIC will satisfy this requirement in absence of instruction position]
- Candidate should possess an in-depth knowledge of adversary IADS equipment and tactics.
- Candidate should have experience in multi-MDS environments (Flag exercises, WSINT, operational experience, etc.)
- Combined / Joint experience is desired.
- Graduation of a W prefix awarding course (WIC, AIIC, etc.)
- Deployment experience with fighter or bomb squadron.
- 2+ years' experience working in a CIC or MPC for a USAF MDS.
- ISR experience (Reconnaissance SQN, Collection management, etc.)
- 3 years of teaching experience
- 3 years of experience in curriculum/lesson development and instruction
- Experience utilizing automated order of battle (OB) and monitoring tools or software (to include but not limited to: FADE/MIST, Thresher, BODHI, etc.)