Support your clients’ wellbeing while working for a company that champions your own. Integrity Counseling Group restores relationships within the Christian community through in-person and telehealth counseling at 3 San Diego County locations. This part-time / full-time position gives you the opportunity to make a difference while working a flexible schedule with a collaborative team of mental health professionals.
The Associate Mental Health Therapist is responsible for providing psychotherapy in-office and /or virtually to a flexible caseload with flexible hours. There is no intake work prior to initial sessions, simply show up and see your clients. When working in-office, you generally indicate your desired shifts, as office scheduling permits. The Company’s Intake Specialist will fill those shifts as new clients become available; you may also schedule your own clients from direct referrals.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship. The Employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
· Provide psychotherapy to clients through telehealth and in-person visits at our offices
· Learn and use our electronic health record (EHR) system for scheduling, charting and virtual sessions
· Minimal collateral work will be expected and will include, coordinating client care with other professionals, standard documentation practices, and weekly supervision
· The role will include meeting some clients virtually from home or in person from one of our office locations. The exact split of in-person versus online clients will depend on your availability and client interest
· Hours worked are based on clients’ scheduled appointments for that week via telehealth or in person, as well as any hours required for training or supervision
· Other duties as assigned
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and stand; use phone and headset; use hands, arms, fingers to type; answer phones; write; demonstrate clear vision to read printed materials and a computer screen; hearing and speech to communicate in-person and over the telephone.
The mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to intensely stressful and emotional situations, specifically while caring for clients with trauma.
JOB REQUIREMENTS, EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE
· Pending or active registration number for AMFT, APCC, ACSW, in the state of California
· Master’s Degree or Doctorate
· Experience and / or desire to work with the Christian community
· Experience with and/or openness to working within clients’ Christian worldview while applying sound psychological principles and modalities
· Detailed-oriented and organized
· Confidentiality and integrity focused
· Willingness to participate meaningfully in weekly group supervision
BENEFITS AND PERKS
· Quick building of weekly caseload
· Option to participate in the Company’s retirement plan
· Option to participate in the Company’s health insurance plan, if working 20+ hours per week
· Paid Sick Leave, in compliance with local law
· Payroll with direct deposit
· Reimbursement of continuing education costs each year
· Autonomy to practice clinical excellence
· No client insurance billing
· Covered under Integrity Counseling Group’s professional liability insurance
FLSA status: Non-Exempt
Reports to: Director & Clinical Supervisor (if different than director)
Pay Range: $68 - $78 per clinical hour worked; admin hours paid at $16.85 per hour
Standard workweek: Flexible, Monday – Saturday (if desired)
Standard work hours: Flexible hours between 7:00 am – 8:00 pm
No overtime required
Although all aspects of this position may not be described, I certify that this is an accurate statement of the major responsibilities and the necessary minimum qualifications. --Cory Anderson, Director
$68 - $78 per hour